Mission and Objectives
EIS Aims and Objectives.
In line with the Nigerian national policy on education, EIS aims at:
- Providing high quality education, irrespective of sex, social or ethnic background.
- Equipping students to live effectively in the modern world of science and technology.
- Developing and projecting Nigerian culture, art and language as well as the universal and cultural heritage.
- Raising a generation of people who can think for themselves, respect the views and feelings of others, respect the dignity of labor and appreciate those values specified under our broad national aims so as to enable them live and function as good citizens.
- Fostering Nigerian unity with emphasis on the common ties that unite us in our diversity.
- Inspiring students with a desire for achievement and self-improvement both at school and later in life.