Meet the founder
Princess Omotunde Falabi is an accomplished educator with a B.Ed (Hons) degree in English from the University of Ibadan, Nigeria. Her passion to nurture and inspire youths to develop to their full potential is very commendable. Princess Falabi is highly enlightened in the scope of international education and she is well-traveled.
During her youth years, her family instilled in her an awareness of the family’s historical excellence and helped develop her strong desire for learning, achievement and independence. Her experiences in the Nigerian educational system convinced her that children deserved better than what was passing for acceptable education. That conviction led to her decision to open her own school, and EIS was born.
She is happily married with children. She does a lot of charity work and loves to travel around the world.
The EIS Board of Governors
- Mrs Bola Ogunmola
- Prince Layi Falabi
- Olori Omotunde Falabi, Bachelors degree in Education & English Language
- Abel Oyelekan Afolanyan (J.P.) B.A. (Hons) OAU, Ife, M.Ed. (USA), Ph.D. (USA)
- Dr. Oladunjoye Matthew B.Sc (USA), M.Sc (USA), P h.D (USA)
- Bar. Babatunde Gbenga B .Ed (Hons) Ibadan, M .Sc Ibadan, M.A. Ibadan, LLB (Hons) Ago-Iwoye, B.L. Abuja
- Mrs. Oladunjoye Elizabeth B.A.Ed Zaria, M.Ed. Ilorin